Emergency Spill Response and Site Remediation
When it comes to something as serious as an oil or contamination spill, you want the right team working for you from the beginning. Bigler Boyz Enviro has the training and knowhow to tackle any job, no matter how complex.
Our training, specialized equipment, and attention to detail set us apart from other spill response companies.
The Bigler Boyz Enviro spill response fleet is equipped to handle any situations they may encounter from an oil spill to an extremely hazardous substance.
Our response vehicles are equipped with:
- Level A, B, and C suits
- 60 minute duration CBRN self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA’s)
- Multi-gas detectors
- Photo ionization detectors (PID)
- Radiation detectors
- Thermal Imaging camera
- Hurst Jaws of Life
- Chlorine A, B and C emergency kits
- Chemical Warfare
- Agent detectors
- Decontamination equipment
- Absorbent pads, booms, socks
- A large array of reference materials for identifying hazardous chemicals
- Fire suppression equipment
- Fire Rated (FR)
- Hard hats
- Safety Glasses
- And more!
Call us today at 814-857-5004 to learn more about our Emergency Spill Response program!
Professionally Trained Spill Response Team
Safety is our number one priority! Employee training and certification is of utmost importance in order to maintain a safe work environment.
Our employee training includes the following areas:
- Hazardous Waste Operations
- Hazmat Technician Training
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- National Incident Management Systems (NIMS)
- Spill Containment
- Chlorine Specialists
- Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Rescue
- Sampling Techniques
- Industrial Health & Safety
- OSHA Compliance
- Environmental Engineer and Environmental Scientists
Learn more about our Site Remediation Services today!